Scroll & Reciprocating Compressor Troubleshooting
with Mike Prokup
Tuesday, March 5th 2019
Class: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Click Here to Register
Note: This course allows for 4 hours toward NATE re-certification.
This course will cover:
- Understanding compressor operating performance curves
- Compressor application limits and how they affect compressor operation
(Electrical & Mechanical)
- Compressor starting circuits: Operation and Testing
- Single phase motor winding test procedures
- Mechanical compressor test procedures
- Troubleshooting the two step scroll
- Identifying line voltage conditions that lead to compressor problems
- Application of aftermarket start components
- Causes of run capacitor failure
- Replacement procedure for burn outs
Sorry. This form is no longer available.